Orders & Memorandums
- Executive Order No. 17-001 Internal Only
- 02.06.2017 Executive Order No. 17-002: Approved Duty Firearms
- 03.22.2017 Executive Order No. 17-003: Policy & Guidelines on Badges & Patches
- Executive Order No 17-004 Internal Only
- 09.30.2019 Executive Order No. 19-003: Policy & Guidelines on Holsters, Duty Rigs, & Equipment
- 08.27.2021 External Memorandum No. 21-001: Emergency Declaration Procedures on Use of Licensed Out-of-State Security Companies/Guards
- 03.30.2016 External Memorandum No. 16-002: Insurance Policy Requirements
- 04.06.2016 External Memorandum No. 16-003: Insurance Company Financial Health Investigations
- 04.26.2016 External Memorandum No. 16-004: The Use of 1099 Individuals as Security Officers
- 06.03.2016 External Memorandum No. 16-005:
Emergency Declaration Procedures on Use of Licensed Out-of-State Companies and/or Licensed Security Officers (Rev. 08/20/2020)No longer valid, see EM No. 21-001
- External Memorandum No. 16-006 Internal Only
- 07.12.2016 External Memorandum No. 16-007: Change in Fingerprinting Requirement for Re-applications
- 10.20.2016 Interim Order No. 16-009: Instructor Certifications & Licensure
- 11.10.2016 Order No. 16-010: Date-stamping of Incoming Documents To The State Board
LSBPSE Sexual Harassment Policy
This policy establishes a procedure to administratively report and address complaints of sexually inappropriate behavior.
LSBPSE Fraud Reporting
Contact the Louisiana Legislative Auditor if you suspect theft, fraud, waste or abuse of public funds by anyone. Your name and telephone number, as well as the status of complaints, will be kept confidential.
Visit the Reporting Fraud to the LLA Hotline page on the LA Legislative Auditor’s webpage to fill out the online form or call the Fraud Hotline at 1-844-50-FRAUD. You may also mail the Report Form to LLA Hotline, P.O. Box 94397, Baton Rouge, LA 70804.